Big Red Express
Fans are encouraged to use the convenient game-day shuttle service through StarTran. Shuttle service to and from East Stadium begins two and a half hours before kickoff with the last shuttle running 45 minutes before kickoff. Shuttles will return to the lots immediately after the game. The fare for the Big Red Express services from these outlying locations is $4.00 each way/$8.00 round-trip. A 2011 season football pass costs $40. For more information visit Big Red Express.
- Season Ticket Order Form
- Contact: (402) 476-1234
The pick-up and drop-off points in 2010 will be:
- Southeast Community College (88th and ‘O’ Streets)
- SouthPointe Pavilions (27th and Pine Lake Rd.)
- North Star High School (Six blocks east of North 27th and Folkways Blvd.)
- Holmes Lake (70th and Normal, north side of Holmes Lake)
- Westwood Shoppingtown Gateway (61st and ‘O’ Streets)
If you have more of the inside scoop, or better suggestions, click here to add it in.
References: University of Nebraska, Huskers.com