The 2013 recruiting class for the Florida Gators is shaping up as one of the best in the nation. The class is currently ranked No. 2 by both Rivals.com and ESPN, just behind Notre Dame.
To date the Gators have 26 commitments and a handful of those prospects have already stepped foot on campus. A total of seven players have enrolled early for the spring semester.
Of the seven players, the most notable is the son of legendary Florida running back Fred Taylor, Kelvin. He is ranked as the No. 1 running back and No. 15 overall player, according to ESPN.
Following is a list of all the early enrollees:
- Kelvin Taylor, RB (Belle Glades Glades Day)
- Demarcus Robinson, WR (Fort Valley, Ga./Peach County)
- Tyler Moore, JUCO OL (St. Petersburg College)
- Trenton Brown, JUCO OL (Milledgeville Georgia Military)
- Darious Cummings, JUCO DT (Scooba East Mississippi CC)
- Daniel McMillian, LB (Jacksonville First)
- Matt Rolin, LB (Ashburn, Va./Briar Woods)