BRACKET UPDATE: Complete printable bracket
Are you ready for the Madness?
We didn’t think so (is anyone?) so we went ahead and posted this blank NCAA bracket for your personal ease of use.
Print it out, fill it out, wait two weeks and then either frame it or tear it apart.
No matter how things end up, maybe think about starting everything off by filling in this bracket in pencil.
Here’s a rundown of how the next two weeks are going to play out:
- Everything kicks off at 6 Eastern on Sunday night, with the official selections of the Field of 68. There are 31 conference champions, so the selection committee is tasked with choosing the 37 at-large teams most deserving (in their eyes) of a chance at the national title.
- The First Four, held in Dayton, Ohio, begins on Tuesday, March 19.
- The entire field begins play in the rounds of 64 and 32 between March 21-March 24.
- From there, the Sweet 16 and Elite 8 rounds will be held between March 28-March 31. The four regional host sites of Indianapolis, Washington, D.C., Los Angeles and Arlington, TX will then be overrun with fans ready to do big things in the bars as their teams do big things on the court — but we digress.
- Finally, the four teams left standing will meet in Atlanta for the Final Four on April 6, with the 2013 National Championship game taking over prime time on April 8.
The fun starts on Sunday night, and if we have learned anything from decades of Tournaments, it is that you better call in sick next weekend.