Spicy jalapeños stuffed with cheesy goodness and topped with bacon. These are really easy and really delicious. This recipes yields a huge batch, perfect for hosting a crowd.
Total Time: 30 minutes
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
- 25 medium jalapeño peppers
- 1 (8 oz) package cream cheese, softened
- 3 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 1/4 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 4 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Cut jalapeño peppers in half lengthwise; remove seeds.
- Place peppers in a large pot of boiling water for five minutes; drain well.
- In a large bowl combine cream cheese, cheddar cheese and Worcestershire sauce; stir well.
- Place one heaping teaspoon of cheese mixture on each pepper half.
- Sprinkle with bacon; place on a baking sheet.
- Bake for five minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Let cool for five minutes before serving.
After being accused of fouling hard on purpose, Miami Heat forward Shane Battier explained that he is only doing his job, and that is to win basketball games.
Nebraska Cornhuskers defensive end Avery Moss is facing up to six months in jail for exposing himself to a convenience store employee. Twice.
Bo Jackson’s 1991 Nike Air Trainer Max shoes are set to be re-released on May 25, and they are still as ballin’ as ever. What else was going on in 1991?
Jose Canseco once again took to Twitter to promise to take a lie detector test after a woman told police that he had raped her.
Philadelphia Eagles quarterback Michael Vick is confident that is still the fastest player at his position in the NFL., challenges others to a race-off.
In light of the NBA first teams being released, here is the All-NBA Hair Team for the 2012-13 season. Which players have the best hairdos?