The best recipe for traditional deviled eggs, and this recipe makes enough to serve a crowd. Make these the day before to save time!
Total Time: 2 hours, 25 minutes
Prep Time: 25 minutes
Cook Time: NA
- 12 hard-boiled eggs
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 Tbs whole milk
- 1 tsp dried parsley flakes
- 1/2 tsp dried chives
- 1/2 tsp ground mustard powder
- 1/8-1/4 tsp dried dill weed
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp paprika
- 1/8 tsp fresh ground black pepper
- 1/8 tsp garlic powder
- Slice the eggs in half lengthwise; remove the yolks, and set whites aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, mush yolks well with a fork, until no lumps remain.
- Add the next ten ingredients and stir until well combined.
- Adjust seasoning if necessary (to taste).
- Spoon yolk mixture evenly into the egg white halves.
- Place in a sealed container, or a container covered tightly with plastic wrap.
- Refrigerate for at least 2 hours, or until ready to serve.
- Dust with additional paprika, if desired.
Oxbow stole the show at the 2013 Preakness Stakes, ending Orbs’ run at a Triple Crown. Here’s the complete results and payouts for the race.
The field for the 2013 SEC Baseball Tournament has been set. Following is the bracket for the 12-team tournament format, which will take place May 21-26.
San Francisco 49ers fourth round draft pick Marcus Lattimore busts out his best Jim Harbaugh impersonation.
David Beckham played his last soccer game ever on Saturday. He exited the pitch to a standing ovation and a toss into the air from his teammates.
It’s the NFL offseason, which basically means it’s time to enjoy a little free time if you’re a player. Cam Newton apparently enjoys his at the pedicure salon with his mom.
Listen up people, Charmin is tired of skidmards. So tired that the brand created this “Stop Skidmarks” campaign at Charlotte Motor Speedway.