The world’s biggest rock stars rocked the Grammys on Sunday night and they did not disappoint. Here’s a look at some of the best moments in GIF form, courtesy of MTV’s Tumblr.
1. Prince brought his pimp limp
2. Carrie Underwood borrowed a dress from Disney
3. Rihanna gives a shoulder shrug of approval for the legendary Bob Marley
4. Taylor Swift has no friends, and she doesn’t care
5. Rihanna’s forehead decided to join the party
6. Alicia Keys is one bad b…
7. Taylor Swift still has no friends
8. Tyler, The Creator planned his GIF moment
9. Jay Z helps Justin Timberlake crush it
10. Jay Z would like to tell America, “You’re welcome”
Miami Dolphins cheerleaders lip syncing to Taylor Swift’s “22″ in bikinis is exactly as glorious as it sounds.
Tennessee freshman Josh Dobbs’ strong delivery looks remarkably similar to that of Peyton Manning’s, the greatest to ever lace them up in Knoxville.
St. Paul’s Kip Fawcett makes a beautiful pass and is then absolutely leveled by Wanganui Collegiate rugby player Ruslan Casey.
Boston Celtics guard Jordan Crawford lays some heavy game on a mannequin in some random store. Why? Well, we don’t know why, exactly.
The Iowa Hawkeyes are looking to rebound following a disappointing 2012 season. That starts by by hitting the weight room, and by going to work.
Boston Bruins winger Brad Marchand found himself all alone against Chicago during Game 3 of the 2013 Stanley Cup Finals but whiffed bad on his shot attempt.