All of the delicious flavors of a BLT – most importantly, bacon – stuffed into sweet cherry tomatoes.
Total Time: 30 minutes
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
- 48 whole cherry tomatoes
- 1 lb cooked bacon, crumbled
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 3 tbs grated parmesan cheese
- 2 tps fresh parsley, chopped
- Cut a thin slice off the top of each tomato.
- Using a melon-baller, scoop out and discard the pulp.
- Invert tomatoes on paper towels to drain.
- In a small bowl, combine all remaining ingredients and stir until well combined.
- Spoon mixture into tomatoes.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Oxbow stole the show at the 2013 Preakness Stakes, ending Orbs’ run at a Triple Crown. Here’s the complete results and payouts for the race.
The field for the 2013 SEC Baseball Tournament has been set. Following is the bracket for the 12-team tournament format, which will take place May 21-26.
San Francisco 49ers fourth round draft pick Marcus Lattimore busts out his best Jim Harbaugh impersonation.
David Beckham played his last soccer game ever on Saturday. He exited the pitch to a standing ovation and a toss into the air from his teammates.
It’s the NFL offseason, which basically means it’s time to enjoy a little free time if you’re a player. Cam Newton apparently enjoys his at the pedicure salon with his mom.
Listen up people, Charmin is tired of skidmards. So tired that the brand created this “Stop Skidmarks” campaign at Charlotte Motor Speedway.