A spicy twist on traditional pasta salad, this delicious side dish provides all of the favorite flavors of buffalo chicken, sure to please any crowd.
Total Time: 1 hour, 15 minutes
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: NA
- 1 cup blue cheese dressing
- 1 cup Frank’s hot sauce
- 1 16oz box rotini pasta
- 5 celery stalks, chopped
- 1 red onion, chopped
- 1 rotisserie chicken, pulled and chopped
- salt and pepper, to taste
1. Boil pasta according to directions on box.
2. Drain pasta and flash with cold water to stop the cooking process; let cool.
3. In a small mixing bowl, combine blue cheese dressing and Frank’s hot sauce.
4. In a large mixing bowl, combine pasta, chicken, celery, and red onion.
5. Slowly add in the dressing/hot sauce mixture to the pasta mixture, until well incorporated.
(If you prefer spicier, add more Frank’s hot sauce at this point.)
6. Add salt and pepper, to taste.
7. Refrigerate for one hour, serve cold.
After Tiger Woods called Sergio Garcia a whiner, Garcia agreed. Wait what? Yes, Garcia called himself a whiner in trying to take a shot at the legendary golfer.
On Monday, a devastating tornado tore through Moore, Oklahoma. Gator Nation’s thoughts and prayers are with Oklahoma. #PrayForOklahoma
John Calipari took aim at a familiar foe: the NCAA. Claiming the NCAA has embarrassed him, Cal called for stricter eligibility and hinted at secession. Does his argument hold water, and what do we make of the coach’s gripes?
This time-lapse video illustrates the path one of the most destructive tornados we have ever seen took through Moore, Oklahoma.
How humble is Teddy Bridgewater? The Louisville Cardinals star quarterback turned down the school’s plan to run a national Heisman campaign for him.
A mile-wide tornado touched down and tore Moore, Oklahoma to shreds. Kevin Durant and a number of superstars tweeted their support for the victims.