This hot dip offers a delicious blend of cheeses, green onions, Ritz crackers and bacon. It’s a little bit spicy and a whole lot of cheesy, sure to please the whole crowd.
Total Time: 25 minutes
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
- 1/2 – cup mayonnaise
- 1 – 8oz package cream cheese, softened
- 1 – cup grated sharp cheddar cheese
- 1/2 – cup grated Monterey jack cheese
- 2 – green onions, finely chopped
- Dash of cayenne pepper
- 8 – Ritz crackers, crushed
- 8 – slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a medium bowl, combine mayonnaise, cream cheese, cheddar cheese, Monterey jack cheese, green onions and cayenne pepper; Mix until well blended.
- Transfer mixture to a shallow 9 X 9 inch baking dish.
- Top mixture with cracker crumbs and bake for 15 minutes, or until hot and bubbly.
- Remove baking dish from oven and top with bacon.
- Serve hot with additional Ritz crackers.
VN:F [1.9.10_1130]Charleston Cheese Dip,
A recent Mississippi State grad was hooked up with a very big cowbell cake for their big celebration.
Is Miguel Cabrera putting together one of the greatest Major League Baseball careers of all time? If you compare his to Hank Aaron’s he is.
Jay-Z and Roc Nation Sports hooked up client Skylar Diggins with a brand new Mercedes Benz.
Tiger Woods, Chris Paul and Kid Rock recently hit the golf links in Vegas for some quality bro time (and to support Woods’ foundation).
Canadian singer Alexis Normand completely butchers the the United State’s national anthem, The Star-Spangled Banner, in this video.
Fans of Washington Redskins’ star quarterback Robert Griffin III bought all of his wedding registry gifts for him. This photo of a very thankful RGIII was the result.