Pinwheels stuffed with a cheesy onion mixture make for a really yummy appetizer. These are easy to make and even easier to eat, your friends will love them!
Total Time: 45 minutes
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
- 3 large yellow onions, chopped
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 (8 oz) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (6 oz) package swiss cheese, grated
- 1 package 10-inch flour tortillas
- In a medium saute pan of medium high heat, melt butter.
- Add onions; cook for about 20 minutes, until onions are tender, stirring occasionally.
- Reduce heat to medium and add in cream cheese and grated swiss cheese; stir until cheeses melt.
- Remove from heat and allow to cool for two minutes.
- Spread mixture evenly onto tortillas, leaving a 1/2 inch border around the edges.
- Roll up tightly and wrap tightly in plastic wrap; refrigerate overnight.
- To cook: Preheat oven to 375 degrees; grease baking sheet.
- Cut tortilla rolls on a diagonal into 1″ pieces.
- Place pinwheels upright on baking sheet and bake for 10 minutes or until lightly browned.
The NBA has officially announced the first, second and third All-NBA teams for the 2012-13 season, as voted on by the sports media.
This Clemson Tigers hype video, titled “The Hill,” will do more than get you pumped for the upcoming 2013 football season.
A vendor at a Houston Astros game was fired after taking his snow cones with him to the bathroom in one of the most gross decisions ever.
This is the Cincinnati Bearcats baseball team and these are their legendary post-game interviews shenanigans.
Johnny Manziel is a superstar, but that doesn’t mean ESPN’s Joe Tessitore has to talk about his you-know-what, does it?
Ryan Lochte told reporters that he believes rival Michael Phelps will come out of retirement to swim in the 2016 Olympic Games in Rio.