This Mexican-style dip highlights all of the delicious flavors of chicken enchiladas: spicy, cheesy, creamy. It can be served hot or cold, with tortilla chips.
Total Time: 40 minutes
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
- 2 cups shredded Rotisserie chicken
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 8 oz shredded Mexican blend cheese
- 4 oz can diced green chilis
- 4 oz can diced jalapeños, drained
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a medium bowl, combine all ingredients.
- Transfer the chicken mixture to a medium baking dish.
- Bake for 30 minutes, or until the edges are golden brown.
- Serve warm, with tortillas chips.
VN:F [1.9.10_1130]Creamy Chicken Enchilada Dip,
According to Sports Illustrated’s Greg Bedard, Aaron Hernandez has reportedly been questioned by police investigating a possible homicide near his home in North Attleboro.
Former Atlanta Braves superstar Chipper Jones has placed his Georgia mansion on the market. The asking price? A cool $3.2 million.
New England Patriots owner Robert Kraft balled out with Jay-Z during the 10th anniversary of Hova’s 40/40 Club.
Three North Carolina players nearly collided while trying to make a play on a pop fly when a magical force stopped them in their tracks.
This is actually happening. Updated conceptual designs for a new billion dollar Atlanta Falcons stadium have been approved.
The UCLA Bruins figured it would be alright to call themselves “Linebacker U.” But here’s the thing: It’s not. That’s Penn State, pure and simple.