A deliciously sweet and tangy coleslaw variation, that uses a creamy yogurt dressing instead of mayo. You can mix it up by using different dried fruits.
Total Time: 1 hour, 20 minutes
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: N/A
- 4 cups shredded cabbage, with carrot mix (pre-packaged coleslaw mix)
- 1 cup shredded red cabbage
- 2 medium apples, cored and coarsely chopped
- 3/4 cup dried pineapple
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans, toasted
- 6 ounces low-fat vanilla yogurt
- 1/8 tsp ground nutmeg
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the first five ingredients; toss until well combined.
- In a small mixing bowl, combine yogurt and nutmeg to make the dressing.
- Pour dressing over coleslaw mixture; toss to coat.
- Refrigerate for at least on hour; serve chilled.
In order to raise funds for the victims of the Moore tornado, Oklahoma, Oklahoma State and Toledo have come together to sell “OKTogether” shirts with proceeds going to charity.
European Tour Chief Executive George O’Grady basically said that Sergio Garcia has plenty of black friends, so that means he can’t be a racist. Yikes.
Forbes has released the highest grossing NBA player’s shoes for 2012 and LeBron James’ LeBron X shoes from Nike blew the field away.
The NBA has officially announced the first, second and third All-NBA teams for the 2012-13 season, as voted on by the sports media.
This Clemson Tigers hype video, titled “The Hill,” will do more than get you pumped for the upcoming 2013 football season.
A vendor at a Houston Astros game was fired after taking his snow cones with him to the bathroom in one of the most gross decisions ever.