These flavorful chicken bites are perfect for any gameday, and taste great dipped in ranch dressing.
Total Time: 40 minutes
Prep Time: 30 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite size pieces
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic , minced
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 cup breadcrumbs
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
1. Place chicken in shallow dish.
2. In small bowl, mix olive oil, garlic, and black pepper.
3. Pour mixture over chicken.
4. Cover and marinate for 30 minutes.
6. Preheat oven to 475°F.
7. Mix bread crumbs and cayenne.
8. Coat chicken.
9. Arrange in a single layer on cookie sheet.
10. Bake 10 minutes or until brown.
11. Serve warm with your favorite dipping sauce.
VN:F [1.9.10_1130]Garlic Chicken Bites,
The point spreads for every Week 1 college football matchup of the 2013 season have been released. As expected, Alabama is a massive favorite against Virginia Tech.
Derrick Rose’s decision to sit out the entire year has caused Washington Wizards first-round pick Bradley Beal to lose respect for the Chicago Bulls guard.
Indiana Pacers center Roy Hibbert provided the signature moment in his team’s Game 6 win over New York with this insane block of Carmelo Anthony.
This is the single worst/greatest/amazing/horrifying nut shot we’ve ever seen in a UFC fight. So who would we be if we didn’t pass it along to you?
Jack Hoffman has officially received his very own Upper Deck Nebraska Cornhuskers playing card.
The Kansas City Royals were in town to take on the Oakland Athletics, but this A’s fan stole the show. The dude makes a great catch on a foul ball.