These taste just like Jalapeño poppers, but they are much easier to make. This is another recipe that we recommend doubling, they will disappear quickly.
Total Time: 30 minutes
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
- 1 (8 oz) package cream cheese, softened
- 8 oz grated parmesan cheese
- 3 Tbs chopped jalapeño peppers
- 2 large egg yolks
- 2 cups dry breadcrumbs
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the cream cheese, parmesan cheese, jalapeño peppers and egg yolks.
- Stir until well combined; mixture should be paste-like.
- Roll cheese mixture into small balls, using about a 1/2 tablespoon for each.
- Roll the balls in the bread crumbs until well coated.
- Place on an ungreased baking sheet; bake for 10-15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve warm with your favorite dipping sauce.
After Tiger Woods called Sergio Garcia a whiner, Garcia agreed. Wait what? Yes, Garcia called himself a whiner in trying to take a shot at the legendary golfer.
On Monday, a devastating tornado tore through Moore, Oklahoma. Gator Nation’s thoughts and prayers are with Oklahoma. #PrayForOklahoma
John Calipari took aim at a familiar foe: the NCAA. Claiming the NCAA has embarrassed him, Cal called for stricter eligibility and hinted at secession. Does his argument hold water, and what do we make of the coach’s gripes?
This time-lapse video illustrates the path one of the most destructive tornados we have ever seen took through Moore, Oklahoma.
How humble is Teddy Bridgewater? The Louisville Cardinals star quarterback turned down the school’s plan to run a national Heisman campaign for him.
A mile-wide tornado touched down and tore Moore, Oklahoma to shreds. Kevin Durant and a number of superstars tweeted their support for the victims.