This is an excellent appetizer, full of flavor. Creamy goodness surrounds tender roast beef, with a kick of horseradish to finish it off. Try using different flavored tortillas to mix it up.
Total Time: 50 minutes
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: N/A
- 1 (8 oz) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tbs prepared horseradish, drained
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 8 oz deli roast beef, sliced
- 2 10-inch flour tortillas
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine first six ingredients.
- Place the two tortillas on work surface; divide cheese mixture evenly between tortillas.
- Spread cheese mixture evenly, leaving a 1/2 inch border around edges.
- Top each with half of the roast beef slices (again, leaving a 1/2 inch border around edges).
- Roll up tightly, and wrap tightly in plastic wrap.
- Refrigerate until firm, for at least 30 minutes (can be overnight).
- Cut rolls diagonally into 1/2 inch slices and serve.