The perfect snack for any type of get together, these flavorful bites are so addicting. Feel free to add additional seasonings, depending on your specific tastes.
Total Time: 20 minutes
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
- 2 bags oyster crackers
- 1 package Ranch dressing mix
- 2 tbs dill
- 3/4 cup oil
- Preheat oven to 250 degrees.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine ranch mix and dill; mix well.
- Stir in oyster crackers and oil; mix to coat.
- Pour crackers onto a large cookie sheet.
- Bake 15 minutes, stirring every five minutes or so.
- Cool and place in a covered container.
Indiana Pacers’ Paul George dunked all over the Miami Heat’s Birdman and this poster meme was the result.
This ’30 for 30′ trailer features the one and only Gordon Bombay, who turned a rag-tag bunch of hockey-loving misfits into the Mighty Ducks, and he did it Disney-style.
Former Idaho Vandals wide receiver Justin Veltung pulled off an insane box jump, popping onto a 56-inch high stand.
Paul George provided the highlight of Game 2 between the Pacers and Heat, throwing down this posterizing dunk on Birdman. Even LeBron James was impressed.
After being accused of fouling hard on purpose, Miami Heat forward Shane Battier explained that he is only doing his job, and that is to win basketball games.
Nebraska Cornhuskers defensive end Avery Moss is facing up to six months in jail for exposing himself to a convenience store employee. Twice.