Who doesn’t love easy and delicious? Just throw these 7 ingredients together, and bake for 3 hours – the result is exactly what beans are supposed to be: savory, sweet, & meaty.
Total Time: 3 hours, 15 minutes
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 3 hours
- 2 (16 ounce) cans baked beans with pork
- 1/4 cup molasses
- 1/4 cup chopped onions
- 4 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon prepared mustard
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 2 slices bacon, chopped
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. In a large bowl, combine baked beans with pork, molasses, onions, brown sugar and ketchup until well blended.
3. Place mixture in a greased 9X13 inch casserole dish.
4. Top with bacon, cover and bake for 3 hours, or until thick.
5. Serve hot, goes great with BBQ ribs.
VN:F [1.9.10_1130]Simple Savory Baked Beans,
After being accused of fouling hard on purpose, Miami Heat forward Shane Battier explained that he is only doing his job, and that is to win basketball games.
Nebraska Cornhuskers defensive end Avery Moss is facing up to six months in jail for exposing himself to a convenience store employee. Twice.
Bo Jackson’s 1991 Nike Air Trainer Max shoes are set to be re-released on May 25, and they are still as ballin’ as ever. What else was going on in 1991?
Jose Canseco once again took to Twitter to promise to take a lie detector test after a woman told police that he had raped her.
Philadelphia Eagles quarterback Michael Vick is confident that is still the fastest player at his position in the NFL., challenges others to a race-off.
In light of the NBA first teams being released, here is the All-NBA Hair Team for the 2012-13 season. Which players have the best hairdos?