Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to the Carmelo Anthony sweepstakes … now with more strippers! According to TMZ, New York strip club Scores and Chicago’s Admiral Theater have upped the ante for Melo in hopes that he’ll
disappoint fans with his selfish play sign in their respective city.
Per TMZ, the Scores offer includes the following:
- Free lapdances for life.
- Judging the “Dollars For Scholars” amateur pole dancing competition (15,000 scholarship in his name to the winner.)
- A new drink called “The Melo Carmelo” to be served in the club forever.
- His own personal ball girl and cheerleading squad for every Knicks game that would only cheer for Carmelo.
- A topless charity basketball in his honor (in which he could play) … “where holding is not a foul.”
While the Admiral Theater’s pitch involves:
- A life sized portrait of him with various girls at his feet to be on display in the club forever.
- A LaLa Anthony look-alike contest in the club that Melo and LaLa could judge as a couple.
- Free driver service to and from the club forever.
- 3 of the dancers from the club would tattoo ‘Carmelo Anthony’ on their bodies (they really said this).
It seems like only yesterday a young Melo was leading Syracuse to a natty and starring in a “Stop Snitching” video. Now it’s all topless charity games and celebrity lookalike contests. Started from the bottom …