Chris Bosh doesn’t just own a more expensive house than his Heat teammates, no, he owns the most expensive house in the entire NBA. If that’s not enough, the Bostrich also owns the third most expensive house in the league.
According to HoopsHype, Bosh’s two residences are worth over $22 million combined. Kobe Bryant has the second most expensive pad among active NBA players, and LeBron James and Dwyane Wade round out the top-five.
Following is a list of the 15 most expensive pieces of real estate owned by current players.
- Chris Bosh (FL) - $12,333,000
- Kobe Bryant (CA) - 9,450,000
- Chris Bosh (CA) - 9,400,000
- LeBron James (FL) – $9,000,000
- Dwyane Wade (FL) – $8,900,000
- Kobe Bryant (CA) – $8,599,000
- Chris Paul (CA) - 8,495,000
- Dirk Nowitzki (TX) – $7,995,000
- Dwight Howard (FL) – $7,780,000
- Paul Pierce (CA) - 6,500,000
- Kevin Garnett (MN) – $6,450,000
- Derek Fisher (CA) - $5,500,000
- Shawn Marion (TX) – $5,081,000
- Tyson Chandler (CA) - $5,000,000
- John Wall (MD) - $4,900,000