With the BCS National Championship Game between Auburn and FSU now less than a week away, Vegas has set several prop bets for those interested in laying some money down on the contest.
Bovada.com, ranked as the best online sportsbook by SportsBettingDime.com, has several intriguing lines for the big game.
- Nick Marshall Total Passing & Rushing Yards (Over/Under) – 209.5
- Nick Marshall Total Completions – 12.5
- Nick Marshall Total TD Passes & Rushing TD – 2.5
- Tre Mason Total Rushing Yards – 109.5
- Sammie Coates Total Receptions – 3.5
- Sammie Coates Total Receiving Yards – 65.5
- Jameis Winston Total Passing Yards – 294.5
- Jameis Winston Total Completions – 19.5
- Jameis Winston Total TD Passes & Interceptions – 3.5
- Devonta Freeman Total Rushing Yards – 77.5
- Rashad Greene Total Receptions – 5.5
- Rashad Greene total Receiving Yards – 70.5
- Kelvin Benjamin Total Receptions – 4.5
- Kelvin Benjamin Total Receiving Yards – 76.5
- Kenny Shaw Total Receptions – 4
- Nick O’Leary Total Receptions – 3
- Most Passing and Rushing Yards – Nick Marshall vs. Jameis Winston (-84.5)
FSU’s No. 1-ranked scoring defense will present arguably the toughest test for Auburn’s “hurry up, no huddle offense” this season. The Tigers will look to relentlessly pound the ball until holes open up, and the defense is forced on its heels. In the 2013 Iron Bowl, Nick Marshall and Tre Mason proved more than capable of finding gaps in Alabama’s No. 2-ranked scoring defense. The two will eventually collect yards against the ‘Noles.
Jameis Winston leads a more balanced attack for Florida State. The ‘Noles are ranked No. 14 in rushing offense and No. 24 in passing offense nationally. Winston finds most of his personal yards through the air, having only rushed for 193 yards on the season.
If you’re looking for more pointers on laying down money on the big game, make sure to check Sports Betting Dime beforehand to ensure you are getting the best information possible on betting.