Let’s work this one out together, because this cake, though tasty looking, is a riddle wrapped inside an icing-filled enigma.
First I’ve seen with the eagle statues. And leaves. And Texas. [via Delinda Dorland Merry] pic.twitter.com/lpGJEDusUv
— The War Eagle Reader (@wareaglereader) August 4, 2014
What we have:
- Auburn and Clemson logos
- Toomer’s Corner oak: rolled
- Toomer’s Corner eagle statue
- The state of Texas
What we don’t have:
- Howard’s Rock or anything else for Clemson (besides the logo)
- Cake owner lives in Texas
- Person went to both Auburn and Clemson or …
- Possible bride/groom cake with Auburn fan calling shots (presumably bride is War Eagle) or …
- Person has an affinity for tigers, tiger mascots and the great state of Texas. Combination LSU/Missouri cake with replica of the Alamo is in production.