Golden State Warriors Pass Out Pink Box...
This is a delightful appetizer, sweet corn and avocado are the perfect additions to salsa.
Total Time: 1 hour, 15 minutes
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: NA
- 1. In medium mixing bowl, combine: corn, avocados, onion, and bell pepper; toss gently.
- 2. In a small mixing bowl, whisk together remaining ingredients to make dressing.
- 3. Pour dressing over avocado mixture and toss gently to coat.
- 4. Cover and refrigerate for at least one hour, or until ready to serve.
- 5. Serve cold, with tortilla chips.