Shaquille O'Neal's Instagram Is Shaqtin' A...
Total Time: 20 minutes
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
1. In a medium saucepan, heat 1 1/2 inches oil until it registers 375° on a deep-fry thermometer.
2. On a shallow plate, mix flour with 1/2 teaspoon salt.
3. Put eggs and panko bread crumbs in separate shallow bowls.
4. Sprinkle the avocado slices with the remaining 1/2 teaspoon salt.
5. Dip each slice of avocado in flour (shaking off excess); then dip in egg; then dip in panko bread crumbs to coat.
6. Set slices on plates in a single layer.
7. Fry a few avocado slices at a time until golden brown, about 30 to 60 seconds.
8. Transfer slices to a plate lined with paper towels.
9. Sprinkle with salt and a little grated parmesan.
10. Serve warm, with your choice of dipping sauce (Ranch is a good option).