Bacon and cinnamon rolls combined into one? We did it, and now the world is officially a better place. This recipe for Bacon Cinnamon Rolls is quick, easy and will add a twist to two of America’s favorite breakfast foods.
Total Time: 25 minutes
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
- 1 can (8 count) Pillsbury Cinnamon Rolls
- 8 slices pre-cooked of bacon
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Unwrap the cinnamon rolls and separate them into 8 rolls.
- Carefully unroll each roll and place a piece of bacon on top of the dough.
- Gently re-roll the dough and arrange cinnamon rolls in cake pan.
- Bake for 15 mins, or until cinnamon rolls are golden brown.
- Remove rolls from the oven and cover with the frosting that is included.