If anything comes close to the classic flavors of a well-made bacon double cheeseburger… it’s this dip! Seriously tastes like you’re eating burgers but way easier. Serve this at your next tailgate on gameday and watch how fast it disappears.
Total Time: 1 hour
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 50 minutes
- 1/2 lb ground beef
- 6 strips bacon
- 1 small onion, diced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 4 oz cream cheese (room temperature)
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar
- 1 tbs worcestershire sauce
- 2 tbs ketchup
- 1 loaf French bread, sliced
- 1/2 tomato, diced
- 1 cup shredded lettuce
- 2 strips cooked bacon, crumbled
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a medium pan over medium heat, cook ground beef; set aside and drain grease from pan.
- In same pan, cook bacon until crispy; set aside and drain all but one tablespoon of grease.
- Once bacon has cooled, crumble into large pieces.
- In same pan with bacon grease, cook onions until tender (about 5-7 mins).
- Add garlic and cook until fragrant (about 1 minute).
- Remove from heat and add beef, bacon, and all remaining ingredients back into the pan with the onion and garlic.
- Stir until well blended; transfer mixture into a baking dish.
- Top with additional sprinkle of mozzarella and cheddar, if desired.
- Bake for 30 minutes, or until hot and bubbly.
- Allow to cool for at least 5 minutes before serving.
- Garnish with shredded lettuce, diced tomato, and crumbled bacon; serve with sliced French bread.