Report: Johnny Manziel signs endorsement deal...
Total Time: 1 hour, 15 minutes
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: NA
- 1. In a large bowl, combine cream cheese, cheddar cheese, cilantro, garlic, cumin, cayenne, lime juice, worcestershire sauce, half of the diced jalapeños and half of the crumbled cooked bacon.
- 2. Stir until well blended; add salt, then taste and adjust seasonings.
- 3. In a medium bowl, combine roasted pecans and remaining diced jalapeños and bacon.
- 4. Spread pecan/jalapeños/bacon mixture on a plate.
- 5. With your hands, roll the cheese mixture into one large ball.
- 6. Place on the plate and roll in the pecan/jalapeños/bacon mix, until covered.
- 7. Chill covered for at least an hour before serving.
- 8. Serve cold with crackers.