These bite size appetizers are packed with flavor and easy to throw together. The cheesy bacon filling and crispy phyllo cups make this recipe perfect for game day or any friendly get-together.
Total Time: 40 minutes
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
- 12 slices of bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 (8 oz) block cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup shredded Swiss Cheese
- 3 packages Athens Mini Phyllo Cups (found in freezer section)
- Fresh chives, chopped (for garnish)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large mixing bowl combine cream cheese, mayonnaise and Swiss Cheese until smooth.
- Add in all but 2 tablespoons of bacon crumbles (reserve 2 tbs for garnish); stir until well blended.
- Spoon mixture into phyllo cups; arrange cups on a foil-lined baking sheet.
- Bake for 20 minutes, or until cheese is melted.
- Top with remaining crumbled bacon and chopped chives.
- Serve warm!