This peanut butter maple bacon fudge is the ultimate combination of flavors. Everyone loves a sweet treat at a tailgate, and bacon should always be a part of gameday.
Total Time: 4 hours, 20 minutes
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
- 12 strips maple-smoked bacon; reserve 2 strips for garnish
- 1 1/2 cups chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 (14oz) can sweetened condensed milk
- 4 Tbs unsalted butter
- 1/2 tsp maple extract
- In a large skillet over medium heat, cook bacon, turning several times, until crispy (about 6 to 8 minutes).
- Transfer to a paper towel-lined plate to drain; Once cool, chop finely.
- Reserve 2 of the chopped slices for garnish.
- Combine all ingredients except bacon in a medium saucepan over medium-low heat.
- Stir continuously until chips and butter are melted, and mixture is thick and smooth.
- Remove from heat; stir in bacon.
- Coat an 8-inch-square pan with cooking spray.
- Pour fudge mixture into prepared pan.
- Sprinkle the reserved chopped bacon on top and lightly press with your fingertips.
- Cover with aluminum foil and chill in the refrigerator until firm, at least 4 hours, or preferably overnight.
- Slice into 7 equal rows to create 49 squares.