This dip is perfect for those cold fall days, when it’s just a little too cold to bust out the grill for BBQ. You get all of the flavors you love about BBQ chicken, in one delicious dip! Serve warm, with tortilla chips or fritos.
Total Time: 30-35 minutes
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 25-30 minutes
- 2 cups shredded Rotisserie chicken
- 1 (8oz) block cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup bbq sauce
- 1/4 cup ranch dressing
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 1/2 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 green onion, chopped
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large mixing bowl combine chicken, cream cheese, sour cream, ranch dressing, barbecue sauce, and 1 cup of cheddar cheese.
- Transfer mixture into a lightly greased 8 x 8 casserole dish.
- Sprinkle chopped green onion and remaining cheese evenly over the top of dip.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until hot and bubbly.