These balls are perfect for parties, an easy “finger food” dessert that everyone will love. Enjoy the intense flavors of bourbon, chocolate and hazelnut in every bite.
Total Time: 4 hours, 15 minutes
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: N/A
Servings: (65 balls)
- 1 1/2 cups Nutella
- 4 tbs unsalted butter, softened
- 2 pinches salt
- 2 1/2 cups finely crushed graham crackers
- 2 tbs cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup bourbon, divided (use more if needed, to taste)
- raw sugar
- cinnamon sugar
- shredded coconut
- chopped nuts
- powdered sugar
- In a large mixing bowl combine Nutella, butter and salt; stir until thoroughly blended.
- Add crushed graham crackers, cocoa powder, and 3 tablespoons of the bourbon; mix thoroughly.
- Cover and let mixture stand for 2-3 hours, at room temperature (the mixture will become dry and crumbly).
- Add remaining bourbon, one tablespoon at a time, until the mixture is the right consistency (able to form into a ball that will hold its shape nicely).
- Roll Nutella mixture into small balls (about 1 to 1 ½ teaspoons each).
- Roll each ball in your coating of choice
- Refrigerate until set (at least 1 hour).