Russell Wilson's Statement On Divorce From...
Total Time: 2 hours, 25 minutes
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
1. In a large, deep skillet, cook bacon over medium high heat until evenly brown.
2. Drain, crumble and set aside.
3. In a medium bowl, combine the broccoli, onion and raisins.
4. In a small bowl, whisk together the vinegar, sugar and mayonnaise to make dressing.
5. Pour the dressing over the broccoli mixture, and toss until well mixed.
6. Refrigerate for at least two hours.
7. Before serving, toss salad with crumbled bacon and sunflower seeds.