These are seriously the most delicious way to eat buffalo chicken. A melt-in-your-mouth meatball that’s full of flavor, it’s an easy appetizer for your next tailgate.
Total Time: 35 minutes
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
- 1 pound ground chicken
- 1 small egg
- 3/4 cup bread crumbs
- 2 tbs Frank’s buffalo wing sauce
- 1 tbs milk
- 2 tbs crumbled blue cheese
- salt and pepper
- 1 1/2 cups Frank’s buffalo wing sauce
- 3/4 cup blue cheese dressing
- In a large mixing bowl combine ground chicken, egg, breadcrumbs, wing sauce, milk, blue cheese, salt and pepper.
- Using your hands, mix all ingredients until well combined.
- Form into balls (about 1 tbs each); place on a lightly oiled baking sheet.
- Bake at 350 for 15-20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a large pot combine wing sauce and blue cheese dressing.
- Cook on medium-low, until heated through; stirring often.
- Once meatballs are done baking, gently fold them into the pot of sauce.
- Continue to cook meatballs until heated through (2-3 minutes), stirring occasionally.
- Serve hot: 1) on toothpicks with blue cheese for dipping, or 2) with mini buns to make sliders.