Utah Utes football team has monster dance...
Total Time: 1 hour, 50 minutes
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 40 minutes
- 3/4 cup butter
- 4 packets (1 oz each) CHOCO BAKE® Pre-Melted Unsweetened Chocolate Flavor, broken into pieces
- 1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 1/4 cups granulated sugar, divided
- 4 large eggs, divided
- 1 (8 oz) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease 13 x 9 inch baking pan.
- in a medium saucepan over lowest possible heat, combine butter and Choco Bake, stirring until smooth.
- Cool to room temperature.
- In a small bowl, combine flour, baking soda and salt.
- Stir 1 3/4 cups sugar into Choco Bake mixture.
- Using a hand mixer, beat in 3 eggs; stir in flour mixture.
- Spread into prepared baking pan.
- In a medium bowl, use a hand mixer to combine cream cheese and remaining 1/2 cup sugar; beat in remaining egg and vanilla extract.
- Drop tablespoons of cream cheese mixture randomly over chocolate mixture.
- Swirl mixtures deeply with spoon, pulling chocolate mixture up to surface.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until wooden pick inserted near center comes out clean.
- Cool completely; refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Cut into bars and serve!