16 Oz (2 Cans) Pillsbury Crescent Dinner Rolls
8 Oz Romano Cheese Grated
8 Oz Mozzarella Cheese Shredded
1 lb Bacon
1 Garlic Clove Minced
14 Oz Bottled Artichoke Hearts
1 Teaspoon Italian Seasoning
Salt and Pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 375 F.
- Cook Bacon in a frying pan/skillet over medium heat until crispy.
- Remove bacon from pan and pat dry with paper towels to remove excess grease.
- Drain and chop artichoke hearts.
- Mix all ingredients in a large bowl except for rolls.
- Unroll the dinner rolls and cut the triangles in half to make 2 smaller triangles.
- Place apprx. 2 spoonfuls of mixture onto each roll and roll from the wide side to the point side.
- Place on lightly greased baking sheet and bake for 20 minutes until golden brown.
- Remove from oven and let rest 5-10 minutes before serving.