Total Time: 40 minutes
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Combine the graham cracker crumbs, sugar and melted butter.
3. Mix and pat into the bottom of one 9×13 inch baking pan.
4. Bake for 15 minutes.
5. Combine the condensed milk and flaked coconut.
6. Carefully spread over the crust.
7. Bake for an additional 15 minutes.
8. Sprinkle chocolate chips evenly over the top; bake for 2 more minutes.
9. Spread melted chocolate chips to cover coconut mixture completely.
9. Let cool and cut into squares.