This delicious cranberry pecan chicken salad variation offers sweetness and crunch. The recipe is easy to make ahead of time and serve at your tailgate.
Total Time: 1 hour, 10 minutes
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: N/A
- 3 cups cooked, diced chicken
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon yellow mustard
- 3/4 cup chopped celery
- 3/4 cup chopped pecans
- 1/2 cup dried, sweetened cranberries
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- In a large mixing bowl combine chicken, celery, pecans and cranberries.
- Add mayonnaise, mustard, salt and pepper and stir until well combined.
- Refrigerate for at least one hour before serving.
- Serve cold as a sandwich or a side dish.