Preparation Time 1 Hr (Does Not Include Marinade Time)
- 2 lbs – Boneless London Broil
- 1 Cup – Beef Broth
- ½ Cup – Soy Sauce
- ¼ Cup – Red Wine (your preference)
- ¼ Cup – Balsamic Vinegar
- 3 Tablespoons – Olive Oil
- ½ Cup – Shallots Chopped
- ¼ Cup – Fresh Parsley Chopped
- 4 – Large Garlic Cloves Minced
- 1 Teaspoon – Ground Ginger
- 1 Teaspoon – All Spice
- 1 Teaspoon – Onion Powder
- 1 Teaspoon – Garlic Powder
- 3 Tablespoons – Brown Sugar
- Salt and Pepper
- 1. Heat a frying/saute pan and olive oil over medium heat. Make sure the pan is large
enough to hold the remaining ingredients.
2. Add the chopped shallots and cook until soft (4-5 minutes).
3. Add remaining ingredients, except the London Broil, to the pan and bring to a boil.
4. Reduce heat and let simmer for 1 minute stirring frequently.
5. Remove marinade from heat and let cool.
6. Combine beef and marinade, making sure to completely coat the beef.
7. Refrigerate for at least 6 hrs.
8. Remove beef and marinade from fridge apprx. 30 minutes prior to cooking to bring
beef up to room temperature (do not cook straight from the fridge).
9. Preheat grill to medium heat.
10. Lightly grease grates before placing beef.
11. Grill beef for 9-10 minutes per side, making sure to baste between turns. Time varies
depending on doneness preference.
12. Remove from grill and let rest for at least 5 minutes before cutting.
13. Cut beef against the grain into thin slices.