Best College GameDay Signs Week 15: Michigan...
Total Time: 6 hours, 10 minutes
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 6 hours
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 (28 oz) bottle of BBQ sauce
- 1/2 can of coca cola
- 1/2 cup of brown sugar
- Combine all ingredients in a crock pot.
- Set crock pot to ‘low’ and cook for 5 hours.
- Using two forks, shred the chicken completely; continue to cook on low for 1 hour.
- Serve hot, on Hawaiian sweet rolls or plain slider buns.
- Top with cole slaw or sliced onions, if desired.