SEC Men's Basketball Tournament printable...
Total Time: 45 minutes
Prep Time: 30 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
For Cookie Bars:
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
2. Line a rimmed 10 x 15-inch baking dish (or 9×9-inch brownie pan) with parchment paper; set aside.
3. In a medium bowl, use an electric mixer on medium-high speed to cream the butter and sugar, until light and fluffy, about 2 minutes.
4. Reduce the mixer speed to medium and add the eggs one at a time.
5. Add the vanilla.
6. In a separate medium bowl, whisk together the flour, salt, and baking soda, until well blended.
7. Using the electric mixer on slow speed, slowly add the flour mixture to the butter mixture; mix until well blended.
8. Using a rubber spatula, evenly spread the cookie dough onto the prepared baking sheet (or brownie pan).
9. Bake for about 15 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
10. Let cool completely.
1. In a medium bowl, use electric mixer to beat the butter until light and fluffy, about 2 minutes.
2. Add the vanilla and salt, mixing well.
3. Reduce the mixer speed to low and slowly add the confectioners’ sugar, one cup at a time.
4. Add milk and mix until smooth.
5. Add your desired amount of food color (if using); mix until well blended.
16. Frost and decorate cookie bars as desired.