Total Time: 25 minutes
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 10-12 minutes
1. Place eggs in a saucepan; cover with cold water.
2. Bring water to a boil and immediately remove from heat.
3. Cover, and let eggs stand in hot water for 10 to 12 minutes.
4. Remove from hot water, cool, and peel.
5. Slice eggs in half, lengthwise; remove yolks and place in mixing bowl.
6. Combine avocado, cilantro, green onion, and jalapeno to yolks in mixing bowl.
7. Stir in the lime juice, and season with salt, hot sauce, worcestershire sauce, and mustard; mix until well blended.
8. Fill empty egg white halves with egg yolk mixture.
9. Refrigerate for one hour, or until ready to serve.
10. Sprinkle with paprika and serve cold.