Total Time: 45 minutes
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 35 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, melt butter.
- Add bell pepper, okra, and celery to pan; sauté until softened, about 6 minutes.
- Stir in the green onions, garlic, and Cajun seasoning; cook 1 minute more, just until fragrant.
- Stir in the shrimp, cream cheese, and Parmesan.
- Stir over low heat until the cream cheese is melted and everything is evenly mixed.
- Spoon the mixture into a baking dish.
- Bake for 25 minutes, or until hot and bubbly.
- Serve warm with crackers or toasted crostinis.