Total Time: 1 hour, 15 minutes
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 1 hour
1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
2. Grease and flour a 10 inch Bundt pan.
3. Sprinkle chopped nuts evenly over bottom of pan.
4. In a large bowl, combine cake mix and pudding mix; stir in eggs, 1/4 cup water, 1/2 cup oil and 3/4 cup Irish cream liqueur.
5. Beat for 5 minutes at high speed; pour batter over nuts in pan.
6. Bake in the preheated oven for 60 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the cake comes out clean.
7. Cool for 10 minutes in the pan, then invert onto a serving dish.
8. Poke top and sides of cake. Spoon glaze over top and brush onto sides of cake. Allow to absorb glaze; repeat until all glaze is used up.
To make the glaze:
1. In a saucepan, combine butter, 1/4 cup water and 1 cup sugar.
2. Bring to a boil and continue boiling for 5 minutes, stirring constantly.
3. Remove from heat and stir in 1/4 cup Irish cream.