Total Time: 10 hours, 35 minutes
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 1 hour, 15 minutes
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Mix together cracker crumbs, 3 tablespoons sugar, and melted butter.
3. Press crumb mixture into bottom of 9 inch springform pan with 2 3/4 inch high sides.
4. Bake until brown – about 8 minutes.
5. Transfer crust to rack and cool.
6. Using electric mixer, beat cream cheese, 1 cup sugar and vanilla in large bowl until blended.
7. Beat in 1 cup sour cream and liqueur.
8. Add eggs one at a time, beating just until combined.
9. Pour filling over crust in pan; bake until edges are puffed, and center no longer moves when pan is shaken, about 1 and a 1/2 hours.
10. Transfer cheesecake to rack, and cool for 10 minutes.
11. Mix 1 cup sour cream and 1/4 cup sugar in a small bowl until smooth.
12. Press down edges of cheesecake, and spread mixture on top; bake 10 minutes.
13. Transfer cheesecake to rack and cool. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
14. Release pan from cheesecake; cut and serve; enjoy!