Total Time: 20 minutes
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tsp Old Bay
- 1/2 tsp ground white pepper
- 2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp dry mustard
- 1 lb lump crab meat
- 1/2 cup bread crumbs
- 2-3 tbs vegetable oil
- In a small mixing bowl combine eggs, mayonnaise, Old Bay, white pepper, Worcestershire sauce, and mustard; whisk until well blended.
- Add crab meat and mix well; stir in the bread crumbs.
- Shape crab mixture into 6 patties (If making as appetizer, make 12 smaller patties).
- In a large skillet over medium high heat, add 2-3 tablespoons of vegetable oil.
- Place the patties into the pan and fry until browned (about 4-5 minutes).
- Carefully flip the cakes and let the other sides brown (another 4-5 minutes), or until cooked through.
- Serve immediately with a sauce of your choosing.