Houston Texans Cheerleaders 2014: Hot Photos...
Total Time: 30 minutes
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 8 minutes
- 1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- 2. In a small bowl, combine peanut butter cookie mix and package ingredients.
- 3. Place balls of dough (1 tablespoon each) into a greased mini muffin pan.
- 4. Bake for amount of time indicated on cookie mix package.
- 5. While the cookies are baking, unwrap the Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups.
- 6. Once cookies are golden brown, remove muffin pan from over.
- 7. While the cookies are still hot, place an unwrapped peanut butter cup in the center of each.
- 8. Gently press the peanut butter cup down into the cookie, as far it will go.
- 9. Allow cookies to cool slightly, before removing them to a cooling rack.