Total Time: 40-45 minutes
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 30-35 minutes
- 1/2 cup onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup green pepper, chopped
- 1/2 cup Italian dressing
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup shredded provolone cheese
- 1/2 lb sliced roast beef, chopped
- 1 (8 oz) block cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large skillet over medium heat combine onion, green pepper, and Italian dressing.
- Cook until the onion has softened and turned translucent (about 5 minutes), stirring often.
- Add provolone, cream cheese, mayonnaise, salt, and pepper (to taste); stir until the cheeses have melted.
- Remove skillet from heat and stir in the roast beef.
- Transfer mixture to an 8 x 8 baking dish; sprinkle Parmesan cheese evenly over the top of dip.
- Bake uncovered for 25 minutes or until hot and bubbly.