GIF: Real or fake, this tandem golf swing...
Total Time: 20 minutes
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees and line a cookie sheet or jelly roll pan with aluminum foil
- Line saltine crackers in a single layer on the cookie sheet.
- In a small pot combine sugar and butter and bring to a boil.
- Once mixture is at a boil, continue boiling for 3 minutes. Mixture should be a deep caramel color.
- Immediately pour over saltines and spread to cover crackers completely.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 5 to 6 minutes. It will get all bubbly.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle chocolate chips over the top and let sit a couple of minutes to melt.
- Spread melted chocolate over entire pan; top with chopped nuts if desired.
- Cool completely and break into pieces.