Photo: Phillip Rivers and his rattlesnake...
Total Time: 20 minutes
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
- 2 (16 oz) rolls of sausage
- 2 (8 oz) packages cream cheese, softened
- 28 oz picante sauce (per your preference)
- In a large skillet over medium high heat, brown the sausage, breaking it up and crumbling it as it cooks.
- Once cooked through, use a slotted spoon to transfer sausage from skillet to a medium pot.
- Add cream cheese and picante sauce to sausage; heat pot over medium low heat.
- Continue to cook dip, stirring frequently, until cream cheese is melted and dip is well blended.
- Serve warm with tortilla chips or crackers.