- 10 Oz Frozen Spinach Chopped
- 8 Oz Regular Cream Cheese
- 8 Oz Shredded Monterey Jack Cheese
- 8 Oz Shredded Cheddar Cheese (Mild or Sharp)
- 2 Tablespoons Minced White Onion
- 2 Medium Cloves of Garlic Minced
- 8 Oz Sour Cream
- 1 Teaspoon Spicy Brown Mustard
- 1 Teaspoon Tabasco
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Thaw, remove water (squeeze), and chop spinach.
- Combine all ingredients into a bowl and mix thoroughly.
- Cover and microwave on high for 1:30-2 minutes. Remove from microwave and stir.
- Remove from microwave and stir.
- Continue microwaving on high for another 2-2:30 minutes, or until thoroughly heated.
Note: You can also use this recipe in a crock pot.