Strawberries lend their sweet flavor to this delicious sangria. Feel free to double (or triple) this recipe if you’re entertaining a crowd.
Total Time: 1 hour, 10 minutes
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: N/A
- 1 750-ml bottle dry white wine
- 1/2 cup strawberry schnapps
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 cups sliced fresh strawberries
- Ice cubes
- Whole strawberries (optional)
- In a 2-quart pitcher stir together wine, strawberry schnapps, and sugar until sugar is dissolved.
- Add sliced strawberries.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Serve in glasses over ice. If desired, garnish with whole strawberries.